Ten Hallmarks of Well-Being
2. I have experienced one or more important transitions in my adult years, and I have handled these transitions in an unusual, personal, or creative way.
3. I rarely feel cheated or disappointed by life.
4. I have already attained several of the long-term goals that are important to me.
5. I am pleased with my personal growth and development.
6. I am in love; my partner and I love mutually.
7. I have many friends.
8. I am a cheerful person.
9. I am not thin-skinned or sensitive to criticism.
10. I have no major fears.
So, how Well is your Being, wife, mother, woman?
c 1981 Gail Sheehy, Pathfinders