Be like Women of the Bible
- Like Deborah, I will serve the Lord in power and speak His word without fear.
- Like Esther, I will intercede for God’s people before the throne.
- Like Abigail, I will humble myself to wash the feet of the servants of the Lord.
- Like Sarah, I will respect my spouse and his ministry to the Lord.
- Like Hannah, I will dedicate my children to the Lord.
- Like Priscilla, I will explain the way of God more perfectly to those who are seeking.
- Like the Shunamite widow, I will trust God in the day of adversity.
- Like Lydia, I will be a worshipper of God and open my home to His ministers.
- Like Tabitha (Dorcas), I will always do good and help the poor.
- Like Joanna, I will use my wealth to support the ministry of Jesus.
- Like Mary, the mother of Jesus, I will hear the word of God to me and will answer,
“Be it unto me as you have said.”
- Like Mary, the sister of Martha, I will know the voice of Jesus and hear His words.
- Like Mary, the mother of Mark, I will make my home a haven for the followers of Jesus.
- Like Mary, the Magdalene, I will keep at the feet of Jesus and love Him unto death.
~ Author Unknown
I uplifted this from the internet : March 2007
Did a search and the earliest record of this was July 2002 at : http://bulletins.churchofchristoroville.com/Volume3-2002/3_29.htm (scroll to nearly the bottom)
Posted on Saturday 21 February 2009 by banquet